The TD Rush is a great distance driver for golfers who don’t like really fat rims. The Rush provides some impressive glide and understable turning while in flight and allows for some great, easy distance for intermediate golfers.
The Rush is available in two quality plastics — the ultra durable C-Line, and the durable yet grippy S-Line.
Rush TD Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.2cm (97.87% of average, 100.19% average Distance Driver)
- Disc Height: 1.6cm (79.72% of average, 96.90% average Distance Driver)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.1cm (93.46% of average, 93.05% average Distance Driver)
- Rim Width: 1.9cm (129.88% of average, 89.84% average Distance Driver)
- Available Weights (S Line): 165-175g
- Available Weights (C Line): 170-175g