The Innova Roc is one of the top mid-range discs in Disc Golf. Due to it’s popularity, there are many different variations of it and it is available in dozens of different polymer plastic blends. Unlike most of our best selling mid-range discs listed, the Roc is somewhat overstable which is excellent for control, but means the disc is not going to fly (or at least finish) straight. This disc will consistently fade hard to the left with a traditional backhand throw, unless you’re playing with an old Roc disc that has been thoroughly beat in.
Find the Roc+ here: Roc+
Find the Roc3 here: Roc3
For some reliable overstability to help you park your disc around a short distance obstacle, the Roc is the go-to disc of many disc golfers. The flight rating of the Roc is 4/4/0/3.
Innova Roc Quick Stats:
- Disc Width: 21.7cm (100.18% of average)
- Disc Height: 2.0cm (99.65% of average)
- Rim Thickness 1.2cm (82.03% of average)
- Available Weights (DX): 150-180g
- Available Weights (DX Glow): 170-180g
- Available Weights (Pro): 150-180g
- Available Weights (Star): 165-180g