The Wahoo is the fastest speed floating golf disc on the market, and as such a disc you want in your arsenal. This is a fairly stable driver with substantial turn (-2) and significant fade (2). The Wahoo is a thick bulky driver with a very wide 2.4cm rim. It is available in a version of Innova Pro plastic that can float.
Shop for a Wahoo Here
Wahoo Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.0cm (96.95% of average)
- Disc Height: 2.0cm (99.65% of average)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average)
- Rim Width: 2.4cm (164.06% of average)
- Available Weights (Pro): 170-172g
The Innova Dragon is a great stable driver that floats in water. It is in that speed range where it can be classified as either a fairway or distance driver. The Dragon is made of a unique floating blend of DX plastic that wears quickly. This golf disc has a substantial degree of turn (-2), thus making for a great forehand roller. It also comes with a significant amount of fade that provides an overall stable flight path.
The unique thing about the Dragon is its ability to float in water. Floating discs ideal for those extra wet courses and fun for those rounds around the lake. Every serious disc golfer ought to own at least one floating disc.The Dragon is thicker than most drivers (1.9cm height) but has an average rim depth. The less dense plastic is a bit thicker than other plastic molds.
Shop for a Dragon Here
Dragon Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.0cm (96.95% of average, 99.24% average Distance)
- Disc Height: 1.9cm (94.67% of average, 115.07% average Distance)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 101.51% average Distance)
- Rim Width: 1.8cm (123.04% of average, 85.11% average Distance)
- Available Weights (DX): 150g