The Aviar-X JK (Juliana Korver) is a version of the popular Innova Aviar that brings great results. This is a “big bead” putter, meaning there is a bump or bead on the inside rim.
This disc comes in soft Pro plastic. The JK Aviar is softer than the Yeti Pro, but more firm than the regular R-Pro Aviar. This putter comes with an excellent grip that produces an accurate and controlled flight. Though more overstable than other Aviar models, this disc is a great choice for beginners . The grippier plastic makes it especially effective for disc golfing in cold weather.
Shop for an Aviar-X(JK) Here
Innova JK Aviar-X Quick Stats:
- Available Weights (Pro): 165-175g
- Disc Width 21.2 cm
- Disc Height 2 cm
- Interior Rim Height 1.5 cm
- Rim Width .9 cm
This putter disc feels like a classic golf disc should. The Classic Roc shares the “Roc” name, but this is a completely different model. It’s a slower speed disc, classified as a putter, and is shaped much differently than the actual “Roc” discs.
The Classic Roc has a fantastic feel to it and is a favorite among Disc players learning disc golf. This disc is available in inexpensive DX plastic in weights from 150-175 grams.
Innova Classic Roc Quick Stats
- Innova Classic Roc Disc Width: 21.2cm (97.87% of average)
- Innova Classic Roc Disc Height: 2.0m (99.65% of average)
- Innova Classic Roc Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average)
- Innova Classic Roc Rim Thickness: 0.9cm (62.89% of average, 104% of average Putter)
- Available Weights (DX): 150-175g