The SPHINX is the ideal choice for new players who want a distance driver/fairway driver crossover that won’t fade too soon while still covering as much distance as possible. With an understable release and manageable speed rating, the Sphinx can fly with accuracy and ease. For experienced players the Sphinx is a wonderful, understable utility disc for hyzer-flips, long anhyzer shots, or power rollers. The Sphinx withstands the test of time and proves to be a disc that will earn a spot in any bag.
The Thought Space Athletics Mantra is the first disc released by the Thought Space Athletics brand. The Mantra is an understable distance driver. It is described as the perfect disc to help new disc golfers get more distance. Experienced disc golfers will find that the Mantra is good for long anhyzer shots that need to hold an anhyzer line for a very long time. This is also a disc good for rollers. Thought Space arguably has the best feeling plastic in disc golf and their triple foil disc stamp designs cannot be matched. Initial Flight ratings for the Mantra are 10/5/-3/1
Mantra Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.2cm (99.41% of average, 99.71% average Distance Driver)
- Disc Height: 1.7cm (79.72% of average, 96.90% average Distance Driver)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (103.95% of average, 101.51% average Distance Driver)
- Rim Width: 2.0cm (143.55% of average, 99.30% average Distance Driver)
- Available Weights: 170-176g
- Available Plastics: Ethos (Clear), Ethereal (Opaque)
The Roadrunner is perfect for giving new disc golfers more distance. This disc has a high degree of turn (-4) and exceptional glide. For disc golfers who don’t regularly turn discs over, the Roadrunner will minimize fade and fly farther.
The Roadrunner is one of a few distance drivers that comes in glow plastic. Adding to the awesomeness of the glow, it is available in glow Champion plastic – you’re going to have this disc for a long time. This disc will most likely see more play during the night than any other disc.Shop Innova Roadrunner
Innova Roadrunner Quick Stats:
- Disc Width: 21.1cm (97.41% of average)
- Disc Height: 1.4cm (69.76% of average)
- Rim Thickness 1.8cm (123.04% of average)
- Available Weights (Champion): 160-175g
- Available Weights (Champion Dyed): 165-175g
- Available Weights (Champion Glow): 165-175g
- Available Weights (Star): 160-175g
- Available Weights (Star Lite): 150-160g
The Latitude 64 Diamond just might be the BEST disc golf driver for beginners. This disc has just the right speed, turn, and glide to maximize distance for weaker throwers. It’s also available in very light weights, which helps newer disc golfers overcome limited distance from low speed fade.
Not only is the Diamond a great disc for beginners, but it comes in the very durable Opto Line plastic. This disc will endure punishment and maintain its flight characteristics for years. If you’re new to disc golf and want to excel, buy the Diamond today! Many disc golfers use their diamond for more than approach or fairway drives, but also for the their drives straight off the tee. That is because the rim size allows for a perfect grip to throw it with power.
Latitude 64 Diamond Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.1cm (97.41% of average, 98.54% average Fairway)
- Disc Height: 1.4cm (69.76% of average, 79.25% average Fairway)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.1cm (93.46% of average, 92.46% average Fairway)
- Rim Thickness: 1.8cm (123.04% of average, 107.41% average Fairway)
- Available Weights (Light & Opto Line): 145-159g