The Millennium JLS is a great stable driver that aided in revolutionizing the distance driver technology. This was the best selling disc golf driver at the beginning of the century. The “LS” stands for long straight, and while this disc both turns and fades, it is, nonetheless, a very consistent disc that often lands where you throw it .
Shop for a JLS Here
JLS Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.0cm (96.95% of average)
- Disc Height: 1.5cm (74.74% of average)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.1cm (93.46% of average)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average)
- Available Weights (Standard): 150g; 160-165g
- Available Weights (Standard Dyed, Quantum, Sirius): 160-175g
- Available Weights (Quantum Dyed): 160-164g
The Cheetah is one of the best drivers for newer disc golfers. Though not one of the fastest golf discs on the market, the Cheetah is really easy to control and provides consistent S-Curve flights.
One of the best things about the Innova Cheetah is that it is a very cheap golf disc. It’s available in DX plastic, which is least expensive, and provides an excellent grip allowing for confident, and controlled, shots.
The Cheetah comes in weights as low as 150g. Newer disc golfers and youth will see more distance with lighter weight discs.
Shop for a Cheetah Here
Cheetah Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.1cm (97.41% of average, 98.54% average Fairway)
- Disc Height: 1.9cm (94.67% of average, 107.55% average Fairway)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 100.86% average Fairway)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average, 95.47% average Fairway)
- Available Weights (DX): 150-175g
This is a fast disc with significant turn and strong fade that gives intermediate players a neutral flight path overall. The Archon is a thin driver that comes equipped with a wide rim. It is available in the durable Champion and Star plastics, in weights from 165-175g.
This disc is described by Innova as an accurate and consistent driver.
The Archon blends the gracefully long turn of the Katana with the smooth fade of a Wraith. It has been described as a longer Valkyrie. This disc is ideal for those of us who want to master their game and rule every course we play on.
Shop for an Archon Here
Archon Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.1cm (97.41% of average)
- Disc Height: 1.7cm (84.70% of average)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average)
- Rim Thickness: 2.3cm (157.22% of average)
- Available Weights (Champion & Star): 165-175g