Blow the competition away with this “legendary” disc that has been around for nearly 20 years, The Cyclone. With it’s relatively thin rim, this is a fairly easy for beginners to throw.
The Cyclone is available in the inexpensive Pro-D plastic, where it has a stability rating of 0. It’s also available in more durable Elite-X and ESP plastics where it has a stability rating of 1.
In the Elite X plastic, you can also get this disc dyed.
Cyclone Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.3cm (98.33% of average, 99.47% average Fairway)
- Disc Height: 1.8cm (89.69% of average, 101.89% average Fairway)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 100.86% average Fairway)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average, 95.47% average Fairway)
- Available Weights: 164-176g