Are you looking for a golf disc that will actually turn to the right on backhand shots? Few slicing understable discs rival Discrafts Glide aloft. Though it is considered a fairway driver, new players will see this disc go the maximum distance when throwing it.
The Glide aloft is available in the the highly durable “Z” plastic. Discraft gives the Glide aloft a stability rating of -.5. Players who really want to see an understable turn should purchase in lower weights, between 164-169 grams.
Discraft Glide Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.5cm (99.26% of average, 100.41% average Fairway)
- Disc Height: 2.0cm (99.65% of average, 113.21% average Fairway)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.3cm (110.45% of average, 109.27% average Fairway)
- Rim Width: 1.5cm (102.54% of average, 89.50% average Fairway)
- Available Weights: 164-177g