The Kite is a mid-range disc that every beginner and intermediate disc golfer will want in their arsenals. For beginners, this disc flies like a driver with the grip of a putter. Even if you’re a new player who doesn’t have the experience or strength of seasoned players can still get some really good distance off the Kite. On low speed approach shots this disc flies incredibly straight, and has a minimal fade. For intermediate players the Kite is great for anhyzer shots and controlled approaches.
Kite Quick Stats
- Disc Width: 21.2cm (97.87% of average, 98.38% average Midrange)
- Disc Height: 1.9cm (94.67% of average, 96.39% average Midrange)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.3cm (110.45% of average, 101.81% average Midrange)
- Rim Width: 1.6cm (109.37% of average, 125.76% average Midrange)
- Available Weights (DX): 150-175g
- Available Weights (Star): 160-175g