The Groove is a stable flying, ultra high speed driver that provides maximum distance. The unique thing about the Groove, and the reason for its name, is the groove around the underside of the rim. While this high speed driver has a thick rim (2.4cm), the void of plastic around the wide rim means that this disc can be molded in lower weights.
Even though it is rated a Speed 13 driver, the Groove is still suitable for less experienced players. When thrown right, the Groove will glide farther than almost any other disc currently on the market. Innova gives the Groove a glide rating at 6. This is a good disc for both backhand and forehand shots.
- Disc Width: 21.1cm (97.41% of average, 99.71% average Distance)
- Disc Height: 1.7cm (84.70% of average, 102.96% average Distance)
- Interior Rim Height: 1.2cm (101.95% of average, 101.51% average Distance)
- Rim Width: 2.4cm (164.06% of average, 113.48% average Distance)
- Available Weights (Champion & Champion Dyed): 165-175g